Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Giuseppina...continued...

We arrived half an hour early...no one could remember the exact time of our reservation...blame it on jet lag? (or the wine from the night before...and we get there early!!??) Of course this puts our chef in a tough spot...So, open a bottle of Chianti (at 10am)...all is well. A shot of espresso, and we begin...

The menu, simple, but the ingredients and process...therein lies the foundation of all that Giuseppina is about...care...craft. This, I respect...We will make bruschetta pomodora, linguine, pork tenderloin with rosemary, and tiramisu, all from scratch...of course. 

Me? In my head I'm saying...ohhhh Kaaaay...this I can do for you. Me being Mr. Smarty pants - want-to-be-chef guy...but wait...I've never actually made pasta...oh, dang...And the adventure begins...







No comments:

Post a Comment